It's been a long hard road, but she finally did it! She finally decided it was time to be potty trained.
It's crazy how fast it happened. Two weeks ago I called my mom in tears because I had tried to keep her out of diapers that day and she went through 5 pair of panties in about a three hour time period. I was so discouraged. I thought that she'd never ever be out of diapers. But she proved me wrong just about two days later. She woke up one day and told me that she didn't want to wear a diaper. I decided to let her try and told her that if she wet her underwear she was going back in her diaper. And she didn't! ALL DAY!!! AND EVERY DAY AFTER!!!! She is still in diapers at night, but she uses the toilet all day and tells me she has to go even if we are away from home. It IS WONDERFUL!!! I just can't believe that it's actually happened. Best Birthday present EVER! :)
3 comments:
oh yipeeeee! good for her~ what a big girl!!
Exact same thing happened with Joss. Just when I thought she would never get the hang of it, one day she just decided she was ready and that was it. Not one accident since!
my jealousy has reached new levels. le sigh.
Post a Comment