Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet Maxton

Meet our Max. It's a long story. One that will have to wait for a day or two to be told. We're still in the hospital but are really hoping that we get to leave tomorrow. Our little guy had a bit of a scary start to life. But we got him here and he's perfect. I already can't imagine our lives without him. I'll post the whole story in the next day or two when we get home and settled.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Oh my gosh. Ive been stalking the blog to "meet" him! Im so glad he is here, and everything turned out ok in the end! Big hugs to Maddie... sorry Big Sister Mads!

Jess said...

I can't wait to hear about it- so glad he's here. I'll bring some truffles and dinner, let me know if you have a request.

Em said...

i dropped off something with jeff yesterday. sorry i couldn't stay!!! i wanted to see him, but knew you were busy. call me!

Buckeye Nut said...

Congrats to you guys :) He is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him and to hear "the story".