I've decided that I'm a horrible blogger. I have so many intentions... really I do... but actually getting the motivation to sit down and upload pictures and write posts is really hard for me these days.
I do have a lot of photos to upload. We've had a busy few weeks. We went camping over the 24th of July and had a blast. Maddie didn't want to come home. I didn't either for that fact. Though after spending a few days in the trailer, I really missed having a full sized shower where the hot water lasts for more than 1 minute. But I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean... at least I HAD a shower. I'm such a wimpy camper these days :) . I'll get those photos loaded up in the next couple days..... hopefully... ;)
I had my 26 week appointment today. It was the glucose test day. Not my favorite appointment. I made the mistake taking the first appointment of the day. 8:00 AM. I had to drink my nasty sugar drink in 5 minutes or less. Urgg.... not pleasant. I got the orange kind. It taste like really sugared, really flat Orange Crush. Lets just say I took a barf bag in the car with me on the way to my Dr. office and leave it at that. Not fun. But anyhow... I passed with flying colors, so that's good!
Baby boy is doing good still. Still no name, but all in good time hopefully. I've got one more monthly appointment, then I switch to every two weeks. This pregnancy is just flying by. I've decided to go with having a repeat C-section. I got to experience the labor part with Maddie, so I just don't feel like I'm missing out on too much. But I am interested in seeing if this baby will be breech also. Dr says that it's not super likely, since he didn't find any abnormalities in my uterus on my last C-section, but that it is possible.
Well, off to bed for me. I'll try to get some photos uploaded so you can all be jealous of the fun adventures we have had this summer. ;)
1 comment:
Ugh, they so should do the jellybean version of the glucose test all of the time, cause that orange drink is gross! Glad you got all A's though
Post a Comment