Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! We got up around 6:30AM (normal time for Maddie to get up) to see what Santa brought.
 He treated us pretty good this year. Maddie thought she got some pretty cool stuff.
She was pretty tired of opening presents by about the second one and just wanted to play with what she opened already.





 She LOVED her Thomas tent!


After we opened presents, we went to my parents house to have breakfast and open some more presents.
 
Maddie loves her Grampy!
 

 Of course, we had to go out and give Cricket some Christmas Treats!
 

Maddie got some cute little horses and riders. I asked my mom to get them for her since I LOVED mine when I was young. In fact, I think that I play with them more than Mads does ;-)
 


Here is the gang on Christmas morning.
Dad, Lyndsey, Mom, me, Mads, Adam, Andrew and Jeff.
(Hopefully Lyndsey doesn't kill me for posting this picture!)
 

Maddie got some dress up jewelry. She though she was pretty cool in it.



We came home and put Maddie down for her nap and picked up a bit. Then Jeff and I sat around all afternoon watching movies. It was a great Christmas!
We spent the evening at Grandpa and Grandma Readings house, but I'll save that for the next post.

2 comments:

Em said...

oh my goodness, is she sleeping anywhere other than that thomas tent???

Buckeye Nut said...

I LOVE the Thomas tent. Better not show Seth that picture :) I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas. We hope you guys have a great new year too :)