The diaper I just changed for example. Wow, that was unpleasant. The pants I had to take down to the washer as a result of the diaper I changed... very unpleasant.
Wanna know what else??? I have a lot of them! How about the cyst in my bottom lip that fills up every other day with a nasty gooey clear fluid. the same one that I had removed once before and it came back. Lets say it together... GROSS! (I'm attempting to have it removed again next week)
Or how about the fact that my shoulder is used as a constant cleanix. It's wonderful to walk around with great big boogers stuck to my shirt. I LOVE my life! No really, I do!
Before you all think I'm a total cynic; let me just say that I do see the positive side of all these unpleasantries I deal with every day. For example: I'm lucky I HAVE a washer to wash my boogered up shirts and blown out baby pants in! I'm incredibly lucky that I don't have to deal with cloth diapers! I'm lucky that I have a dentest that will yet again attemt to remove my good friend that has implanted itself in my lip.
Did I mention that I love my life???
3 comments:
haha, uh oh, sounds like you need a night out to yogurt stop with me;-) are we still on for tomorrow at your place?
Glad I wasn't eating dinner when I read that post. Pretty gross. Boogers just aren't my thing.
Yeah you do have a great life! Although it would be better if we lived closer right??? :)
And yes I'm extremely grateful for my washing machine too. Even if it is 9 years old and leaves oil stains on my clothes...
Post a Comment