Rules: You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I will one day go to Italy. If it's the last thing I do, I WILL go!
2. I would love to live in another country for a limited time. I think it would be an awesome life experience.
3. I HATE folding laundry!
4. I was afraid to sleep in my own bed from the age of 9 to 11. One sibling would kick me out and another would take me in for a few nights. I was a wussy!
5. I used to make my Mom come get me during the middle of the night when I slept over at friends. Eventually she stopped letting me go to sleep-overs. Like I said above... Wuss!
6. Until last year I thought the Aerosmith song "Dude looks like a Lady" was "Moving like a lady"
Jeffrey set me straight. Now when I hear it, it's obvious.
7. I love my daughter more then I ever thought possible!
8. I bite my finger nails when I'm agitated or nervous.
9. I've seen seen Stone Henge in person twice. It was amazing both times!
10. I don't mind changing diapers as much as I thought I would.
11. My epidermis is showing.
12. I ate Broccoli at dinner tonight. For those that know me that is HUGE. I HATE Vegetables!
13. I Love to get my hair done. It makes me feel new and refreshed every time.
14. I would love to do a Humanitarian mission to Peru or Honduras. (Ever read "The Sunflower"? I recommend it)
15. I've played the guitar since I was 13. It used to be my passion!
16. I like cooking. Especially when my hubby likes what I make.
17. There's nothing more peaceful then sitting on a deserted Beach alone or with the one you love.
18. Music puts me in a good mood.
19. Sometimes I miss being a child.
20. I don't deal with death very well.
21. I feel guilty for the things I put my parents through as a teenager.
22. My Husband is the perfect Father to our baby girl.
23. If I ever get rich I will Travel, travel and more travel.
24. I absolutely love being from a big family! (9 kids)
25. I would NEVER NEVER have 9 kids!
3 comments:
didn't know you played the guitar! didn't know you've seen stone H. go you for eating broccoli!!!!
What no revelation of how much of a Beatles nut you were? I never met someone that knew so much about one group and was so obsessed about it...
Don't worry about what you put your parents through, it will come back to haunt you with your own kids....
darn genetics!!
:) :)
I thought you were the good teenager? I'm so proud of you for eating broccoli!
Post a Comment