
I've been bragging to EVERYBODY that my 3 month old sleeps through the night. I just pop a Binky in her mouth maybe once during the night and she just sleeps on. Where was the wood to knock on when I needed it? I should know better then to jinx myself like this. The last 3 nights I sit up for an hour or more sticking her Binky in her mouth. She calms down for 2 seconds then spits it out and starts thrashing around again. She will start going back to sleep, then she jumps a mile high and wakes up again. Then it all starts over again. Finally I get her up, nurse her, get her a bottle and then put her back to bed. It's becoming a nightly ritual and I'm really starting to miss those nights of getting a full night sleep.
Here's to hoping this is just a growth spurt.
3 comments:
I tried to tell you... bragging only comes back to be a pain in the rear end. Every time I find myself doing it I know I am going to eat those words.
I'm so sorry she isn't sleeping through the night! But I guess I should say welcome to my world. :)
My first slept through the night at 6 months but I was up nursing my 2nd several times a night until she was about 15 months! Hopefully Madison is just going through that 3 month growth spurt and just needs some extra calories for a short while and you can get back to your wonderful, sleepful routine again soon! No one functions well on interrupted sleep. Best wishes! She sure is a cutie though!
Yeah sorry she isn't sleeping but it was bound to happen sometime soon anyway! I am sure you'll be able to get her back on a routine soon. There are always bumps in the road Keri. You'll be back on track soon!
Post a Comment