
Okay, So I am one of those nutty people that went to the store at 10:00 PM to stand in line until 12:01 AM to get one of the first copy's of Breaking Dawn. I went with my 2 of my sisters, one extended sister, one niece and one brother who acts like a sister. ( Just kiddin Andrew!) but he did wear Makeup to try to pull the Vampire effect.

We went and got Shakes at Iceberg. I think I may have made the employees mad by coming in just before closing. I ordered a pineapple shake and I'm pretty sure that I didn't get it. In fact, I'm thinking that maybe they just scrapped a bunch of dried up freezer burned fruit off the floor of the freezer and stuck it in there. It was NOT pineapple and non of us could figure out just exactly what it could be. They conveniently closed as soon as I picked up my shake off the counter. So it's not like I could complain or anything. So I was a trooper and I ate the whole darn thing. I didn't get sick, so maybe the fruit was under a year old.
After that we went to Wally World to start our long wait. I wouldn't necessarily say that we had fun, but we didn't not have fun. I skipped out on the whole wedding cake thing. That's just way to much frosting that late at night. We played Uno in line (on the dirty floor...eww gross) and I was reminded of how much I hate playing card games (Thanks Mom and Dad). We finally got our books just after Midnight and we all went our ways. They all went home to read their books. I on the other hand went home to sleep since I had to get up at 6:00 the next morning to get Maddie ready for Boating. I tried to start the book on Saturday morning but realised that I don't remember enough details of Eclipse since it's been a year since I read it. So I am now reading that before starting the new one again. So PLEASE don't give it away for me Kailey!

No comments:
Post a Comment