Thursday, June 12, 2008

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!



Let me just say without going in to much detail that whoever says Breast Feeding is easy, They Lie!! We are really struggling with the whole nursing thing. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great and nothing compares to the bonding and the nutrition, but it's been dang hard for me!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi, I'm Christi's Sister-in-law. Saw you on her blogroll today and thought I'd check out your blog.

I think breastfeeding is the biggest struggle we've had since the birth. Many tears and and much frustration (from both of us!) has been the result.

My lactation consultant told me the first 2 months are the most difficult and then it gets easier after that. Going into the 3rd month I can tell you she was right!

Hang in there, you two will get it :)

Lisa R said...

Keri you are doing great with breastfeeding! If you stick with it for a few more months it will get MUCH easier. Just think of how far you have come already!

ANNIE BAXTER said...

its ok some of us never even really tried it, i think you should get a big gold star!!