
I've been meaning to blog for a couple days, but with a newborn life if a little hectic. So here is a story for you. On Friday morning I was in the bedroom feeding the baby when the doorbell rang. Of course I wasn't dressed for the day so I put the baby down and was throwing some clothes on to go answer it. My dear husband installed a peek hole for me a week ago because I'm sick and tired of stupid solicitors. so I look in through the door and I see no one. So I check out the window to see if someone is walking away and I see no one. Then I look down on the porch and I see a big green Army bag sitting there. What was my reaction? To put it lightly, I FREAKED OUT! Who on earth would leave a used Military bag on MY porch?? So being the paranoid freak that I am, I automatically start thinking of someone sticking explosives in this pack, but wait, maybe someone is trying to break in and they are going around checking all my windows. I sure wasn't going to open the door just in case opening the door detonated the bomb! So I called Jeff in a total panic. He was to far away to come home so he called my neighbor to come and check it out. Meanwhile I am holding my baby and walking repeatedly to every room in the house looking out the windows and listening at the top of the stairs for someone in the basement. So I go to look out the door window and I see Lenny (my neighbor) walking around the house. Then I just happened to see the mail lady drive past. Suddenly it dawned on my dear sister in Iraq had told me that she that she was sending the baby a package. She just didn't tell me what she was sending it in. So I opened the door and sure enough, there it is with a tag from her on it. Can I just tell you how stupid I felt having to explain this to Lenny. So what do you all think? A little paranoid?
Anyway, Lyndsey sent us the cutest little Camo Army stuff for Maddie. Jeff just loves it! He is so excited to put her in it. He wants to take her hunting now.

Lynds wants the bag back because it has a bunch of her personal belongings in it. Just a quick note to Lyndsey: I hope you don't plan on using your bras again. They are pretty smashed!
2 comments:
I think I would have been a bit freaked out as well! Very cute Camo clothes!
Keri! I would have freaked out too!!! LOL! Well, your blog is super cute! I will add it to my list of links..even though I never seem to be able to blog lately! Maddy is getting soooo big! and she is sooo cute! Her and Ty need to become pals when Maddy gets a little bigger! See ya soon!!!
Post a Comment