About 2ish weeks before the race, I found out that I was pregnant. Perfect timing huh? I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it because I was so sick. I wanted to do it so bad though and didn't want to leave all my team mates to have all the fun without me, so I ate the whole drive up to Midway then stuck it though. I'm so glad I did too! We had a complete blast! I was a little bit on the slow end of the team and Cousin Wendy was so awesome and stuck with me the whole time, as did my bestie Jessica and the best hubby ever!. Everyone else took off and had a great time of their own. I can't even imagine how much more awesome and fun it would have been had I not felt like puking most of the time. I will definitely be doing this one again!
(Before) Me and Jess
(Before) Part of our team- Jeff, Me, Jess, Sarah, Kailey and Tera
(After)
Jess, Me, Jeff and Lyndsey
Me and my sister Lyndsey (Who wasn't on our team)
Me and Jess again
Sisters- Tera, Me and Lydsey
I never got to see Kailey and Sarah before they got cleaned up. They were losers ;-)


2 comments:
i cannot believe you did it!!! YOU ARE AMAZING! when i found out i was pregnant with chase i gave my pioneer day 10K race ticket away for free to adam price:) no way was i going to get out in the heat and up early being sick and pregnant. i am so impressed!
Losers that did the 10K thank you very much!
Post a Comment