We found a place to camp that had a swing hanging between the aspens. Maddie said that we were in the "Hundred Acre Woods". The swing got lots and lots of use while we were there!
Here is my little man standing by "his" truck. He would sit in the truck all day if he could and just play.
What's a camping trip without Otter Pops?!
I just love these two!
Don't take my picture!
Please dad? Can't I play in it just a little bit?
Family picture taken with crappy zoom
A sweet little girl
Handsom little guy with head scars
Mom and Max
The MadMax demolition team.
We had lots of fun 4 wheeling, getting dirty and being eaten by bugs. The only regret I had of the trip is that I forgot a good book to read. It's not very often I have time to read and I missed it :)
1 comment:
ok seriously, i'm scared to take my kids camping being so little. i told sean he can camp with brennan in a tent in the backyard but no way am i going camping until our kids are older and even then can we please find a camper with a bathroom and AC?! i'm a wuss. i didn't used to be, but my cousin's camper ruined me. ha!
Post a Comment