I apologize for my lack of blogging. I don't know if anyone even reads this blog anymore, but I still don't want to give up on it quite yet. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Back in March a week or so before our California trip, I got a call from the company that I work for. They asked me if I'd be interested in taking on a huge client for them in Canada that they had been having a hard time keeping happy. This is sort of my specialty I guess, since I handle another one of their harder accounts. So I agreed. I knew it would be a little higher maintenance than my other account, but I didn't quite realize that it would be almost full time. So if I'm on the computer these days its usually work related and when I'm not doing work stuff Its hard to even want to be on the computer. It's been tough trying to juggle working, my sweet kiddos and keeping our home in order. Not to mention swimming lessons, play dates and anything else on the side. I'm a little burned out to say the least. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon. I've heard that it only gets harder the older kids get with sports and everything else that they get involved in, so I'd better just buck up and get on with it huh?
My kids are growing up way too fast. Maddie is done with her first year of pre-school and loved it. She has a bit of a paying attention problem we've noticed and hopefully it's something that will pass with age. She started swimming lessons a few weeks ago and to say that she has loved it would be an understatement. Poor Max has to sit for a 1/2 hour in the stroller and watch her swim. It drives him crazy. He wants to be in that water SO much!
Max is finally starting to talk. He says quite a few words now and will pretty much try to say whatever we ask him to. Wither it's understandable is another story. My favorite is when he says I love you. It sounds like "I ya ya" Its the cutest thing in the world. He's such a sweet kid! He has grown very attached to a stuffed bear that Grandpa and Grandma Reading gave him and he sleeps with it every night.
If there are any readers that still follow this blog leave me a comment. I may be more willing to update a little more knowing that someone actually reads my updates :)
2 comments:
I read your blog! Don't give up. It will be worth it when you look back in a few years and remember what you wrote.
i read too! and, I agree- having a record of the kids childhood right here (with pictures too) is worth the hassle! I know its hard for me to find time these days... i struggle to keep it up as well... and i dont have work to deal with!
Post a Comment