Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Magical Land of Disney

Up next on our vacation was spending 3 magical days at Disneyland and California Adventure. My kids LOVED Disneyland. Even Max. I was really surprised at how much he could do. We had so so much fun and I'm pretty sure that it was all of our favorite part of the trip.
We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Reading there with us. They were so helpful and the kids loved being with them. They were wonderful and stayed with the kids in the hotel one night so that Jeff and I could go and stay out late in the park. Date night in Disneyland was awesome! I definitely recommend it!
After three days of walking we were all a little tired, but still sad to leave. We will for sure be going back. It's been nearly three months now and Maddie still talks about it on a daily basis. She loves to walk up to perfect strangers and tell them that she went to Disneyland. Her preschool teacher said that she pretty much talked about Disneyland nonstop for a month. She loved it so much!.

Day 1


Grandpa and Max on the Jungle Cruise



Meeting Pooh bear and friends.













1 comment:

Alex said...

i love the shot of the grandparents on the dumbo ride! looks like a great trip~