The lack of blogging in this house hold is to blame on not having any fully working PC machines. We have three computers, and not one of them are working correctly. It's really frustrating! I know I know.... get a MAC right?? Good idea... but do YOU have the two grand it would cost me to upgrade? Because I certainly don't!
A new PC has been ordered. Now it's just the wait until we get it. I have pictures that I need to post of the little munchkin's birthday bash and other fun things. But they will just have to wait until I have a machine that will actually stay on for more than 5 minutes. So hopefully I will be back soon.
3 comments:
Broken computers = LAME, so sorry. I'm excited to see pictures- Maddie is so insanely cute!
Excuses excuses.... :) Good luck with the new PC!! Love my mac!
great when they work...my bro in law is coming tomorrow to try to mend mine. far too many pictures, not enough ram.
Post a Comment