My sister called me the other day and asked me why I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I told her it's because I haven't has anything to blog about. I lead a fairly boring life and didn't think that anyone was really interested in my daily doings. Well, apparently she is.. so thought I'd make a list of the things I do with my time.
Go to work
Work from home
Clean my home
cook for my peoples
Play with my beautiful daughter
Spend time with the best husband in the world
Wipe runny noses
Kiss the boo boo's all better
Watch "Lost" (New found addiction)
Ride my new horse (Actually my mom's, but I've claimed her ;-))
Spend time and play with my baby ponies
Enjoy every spare second of quietness I get
Facebook and blog-stalk (c'mon, we all do it)
Memorize, Elmo, Cars and Nemo from the Drivers seat of my car
Dance in the kitchen with my baby girl
Wish that I could have another baby girl (or boy)
Go grocery shopping
Change my clothes numerous times a day. (I know, I have a problem)
Talk to and text my peeps
Play with my friends and cousins :)
Take Maddie to play with her friends and cousins
Visit the Aquarium, Discovery gateway and the Zoo on a regular basis.
Dream about the warm days
Curse the cold days
Plan vacations that I'll never take, in my mind
Dream about those naps that I'd like to take, but never have the time to
Take lots and lots of pictures
Teach cub-scouts once a week
Read books. Lots of books
Read US Weekly (Yes, I'm one of those that is weirdly interested in those crazy famous people's lives)
I could go on and on, but I won't bore you anymore. Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is... I have a pretty darn good life.
3 comments:
you do but dang girl I thought I was one of your "peeps" You don't ever text me! :(
I agree with Lis... what am I good for trail rides and hay supplier.. I see how I rate :) Love ya!! Oh and my life is way more boring then yours. Except I did get to Arizona last week for one day where it was 75 degrees. Of which I only got to spend one hour in that weather eating lunch on a patio. It was worth the flight. Warm days are a comn'
Loved the post, it is fun to know what you are doing and know I am not abnormal for doing these same things day in and out!
Post a Comment