I'm having the worlds worst luck blogging lately. Whatever changes Blogspot have made, are NOT for the better! The update problem is back, The way I fixed it last time won't work now. So, I guess people will not be reading this blog, since no one knows when it updates. I also hate the new posting editor. The old one will no longer upload my photo's and the new one takes a day to upload them, then will only add one out of the five I uploaded. I'm frustrated to say the least!
Anyway,
We went to my parents yesterday and had Lyndsey take our Christmas pictures. Sorry, now your Christmas card from us is spoiled. But they turned out really cute. We took a whole bunch of them, but lost most of them while she was transferring them to a disk. Then she deleted them off her camera before she realized that the disk didn't work. We had some that were a lot cuter. But oh well. At least we were able to get a couple.
Maddie has so much fun with her pony. I'm so glad that we got Cricket for her. She is such a good behaved little pony. I keep telling my mom that it's just my luck that I finally get a very well behaved, good natured horse, and I can't even ride it. It's no fair! What I wouldn't give for her to be a full sized horse for me. But she is so good with the kids, so I'm really glad that I was able to talk Jeff in to getting her.
On another note: Jeff got to work this morning to find that their office had been robbed over the weekend. He had his laptop and everything on his desk stolen. He said that he has nothing that he can do right now, since they took everything.
Well, that's all I've got for now.




6 comments:
It updated on my blog.
so cute. can't stand how adorable those pictures are. i'd better be getting a copy to hang on my fridge!!!
Such cute pictures!! I love Maddie's coat.. haha.. she looks so stinking adorable!!
Those are way cute pictures! You have one very photogenic little girl! Love that little Maddie!!!
I STILL READ YOUR BLOG!!! (and I don't even know what you are talking about with this updated stuff - prob 'cause I don't use blogger. But I check it out every couple of days. :) But, if you don't like blogspot you should make the switch to wordpress. That's what we use. ;)
Anyway, those pictures are GREAT! Maddie is so stinkin' cute! And that coat is pretty sweet, too! Sorry to hear that you lost a lot of those pics, though. That sucks! But the ones you posted are great! And sorry to hear about the burglary! That totally sucks, too! Glad it wasn't your house, though.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
me too. I still read, and it updated on mine, but I am having posting problems, too. When I upload pictures now, in the preview all I see is the code for the pictures so it will make it impossible for me to write captions around each picture. UGH!
Post a Comment