Thursday, November 5, 2009

October Pictures

We got out quite a bit last month. I get a bit of cabin fever. Jeff says that I'm spending too much money. That I need to stay home more. Easy for him to say. I really go stir crazy here. and I like spending money ;-) I told him it makes me happy :) Guess I'll have to try harder this month to contain myself. Boo!
But Christmas is coming!!! Doesn't that give me an extra good excuse for spending money???
I'm so excited for Christmas this year. It will be extra fun with Mads. she is starting to get to the age that she understands the present concept. I know that she will have a blast with the Christmas decorations! Especially the "balls" as she will call them. she loves throwing balls. They will have to go up high on the tree, or not up at all. We will see.
Every year I pull out my Christmas decor and find what I bought last year on close out after Christmas. I always forget about that stuff. So It's like Christmas all over again when I pull it out the next year. I love that part of decorating!
Ok, enough of my ramblings. here are some pictures of this last month. I still can't get over how big my girl is getting!


Wearing mom's shoes.


Playing at the Discovery.




Helping Dad wash the car


Taking cousins to visit Cricket


Chasing the Chickens at Nanny and Grandpa's house. It's her VERY favorite thing to do!


Hanging at Wheeler Farm. By the chickens of course!


First snow this season!


Sucking moms Twiglets and putting them back in the bag. Gross!


Growing up WAY too fast!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

She's so stinkin adorable. That last picture makes her look so big. It's amazing how fast they grow up!

Lisa R said...

She is so cute and growing so fast! What may I ask, is a Twiglet?

Emily and Steve said...

Wow, she really is just a cutie! And I can't believe she really looks like a little girl instead of a toddler!

And I was also wondering the same thing...what is a Twiglet??

Roxanne said...

I never realized how much she looks like Jeffrey...Weird.