Friday, July 10, 2009

Tired and alive

I'm still alive. Alive, but tired, sunburned, burned out, stressed out. I'm not feeling like there is much left in me these days. Sometimes life kicks you in the butt. I feel like I'm being kicked repeatedly over and over again. But I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I know it could be worse. A LOT worse. I know, but I sometimes have trouble being optimistic. Is that normal? Jeff thinks I'm the ultimate pessimist. Maybe I am. I don't want to be. I just want to be happy again. I just want to know that this trial will end, and we won't lose our house in the process. I'm thinking that I want to be a kid again. Blind to our parents trials and not having a care in the world. I'm not liking this grown up thing so much. But again, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Sorry.
I have lots of pictures that I've wanted to post. But I haven't got up the enthusiasm to upload them to my computer. We had a great 4th and we went to Lagoon with Maddie a couple weeks ago. So when I get that sudden burst of energy, I'll post some. Until then..

3 comments:

Em said...

:-( i love you friend!!!

Lisa R said...

Keri hang it there! There are always many trials of different types. It can be so hard to keep a good attitude, I am the same way, but one way or another you'll have to get through it! It could be WAY worse. At least you have a job still.

Buckeye Nut said...

Chin up Keri. Things will get better, unfortunately it doesn't happen in our time though. Speaking from experience, I can promise you that Heavenly Father doesn't give us more than He knows we can handle. That's what makes us stronger :) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or if you just need a DQ run, Jamba juice, you name it I'm there :)