I took Maddie to the Zoo with my Mom, brother and my niece and nephews. She has so much fun at the zoo. We've been about 10 times already though, so mommy is a little zoo'd out. I'm sure we will go plenty more times though. Got to make that zoo pass worth it.
Here she is with her cousins Brecken and Charlie.

Riding the slug

Here is Maddie with Aspen. She LOVES animals! It's so fun to see the look on her face when we get to my parents house and she see's the animals. She loves to chase the chickens and pet the horse and sit on the dog. She thinks that Aspens bed is the IT place to be for some reason. I'm always having to pull her off of it. she's my little animal lover. She has some of her mother in her after all...

Here is Jeff and Maddie at Lagoon. We went with Grandma and Grandpa Reading a couple of weeks ago with their stake Lagoon day. I think that she's still a little too young to enjoy Lagoon.

Here she is with her cousin Meredith. Meredith is so sweet with Maddie. She is always giving her kisses and trying to help her with things. She took her under her wing at Lagoon and rode with her on the rides that she was big enough to go on.

This is my favorite! I know, I'm cruel. But her face is just so funny. As you can tell, she DID NOT enjoy this ride AT ALL. Meredith kept trying to comfort her, but she was having none of it. She couldn't get off of it fast enough.

This is the 4th of July Murray Parade. Jeff ran the Murray 5k this year and did great! Since he's been out of work he has taken up running and wanted to run the 5k. Unfortanutly, we got there a little late and didn't get to see him run by, and we somehow happened to miss him running back too. So I'm a little sad that I didn't get any pictures of him running his first 5k.
We got Maddie her own little camping chair and took it with us. She loves it. Here she is waiting for the parade to start and eating her breakfast.


That afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa Readings house and had a BBQ and played with the cousins on the Water slide.

What is summer without a Slurpee?

Last week Maddie's friend Brennan (aka the Pork Loin) came over to play. We tried to get them to run through the sprinkler, but it turned out that all they wanted to play with was some water in a bucket. Kids are so funny!

My little Ballerina baby

My little swimmer baby.

and that's it. I told you there were a lot. :0)
7 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you're having a fun summer. Maddie is growing up so fast it's hard to believe... :)
that pic at lagoon is hysterical!
I loved the pictures. It looks like you have had a great summer.
I seriously can't believe how big she is getting.. and how blonde!! She is so stinking cute! I love the pic of her in the blue swimming cap.. that is awesome! LOL! Glad you guys have been having some fun:) XOXO~
Keri I'm loving all those pics! I can't believe you've been to the zoo 10 times this year. I don't think I've been there 10 times in my lifetime! :)
And Congrats to Jeff on completing his first 5K! That is great! Hopefully Niels and I will be running one in a semi-near future, too!
I think Maddie needs a pet of her own! Cute pic's. Thanks for sharing. Call me crazy but that swim cap reminds me of a purple condom! Gee I hope I didn't offend anybody with that one. Maybe you should keep that comment between us under the cool cousin in law act of 2009!
Wow, jam packed month! That awesome. She looks like a pretty content toddler. :) Now we need to get her and Ayden together. Ayden will teach her how to run through the sprinklers, he loves it! You won't mind if he knocks her down in it will you. LOL.. Or will she knock him down?
Post a Comment