Thursday, April 16, 2009

Who Needs a Dog?


Who needs a Dog when you have a baby to make these kind of messes????

P.S. she is crying because she found a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup wrapper and it was EMPTY!!! The NERVE!
Yes... We are bad parents. We let her have candy. I am regretting that decision a little now since that is ALL she wants to eat.

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

Keri you crack me up! Look at your little girl, she's going to be a sugaraholic before she even gets started! LOL :)

I'll try and get you a picture of Niels ok? I know how you two can't stand to be apart. :)

Miss ya!

Em said...

hahaha, look at her cute hair!!!!
oh joy, brennan has been throwing everything away in the trash. i am missing many magnets from my fridge. thank goodness for blogs to take pictures of these moments so they can be humorous:-)
miss you guys!!! play date when we get home?

Roxanne said...

She's taking after her daddy...No candy? FINE I'll cry!

the larsons said...

LOL!! I seriously love her hair:) Can't wait to see the pigtails!!!