For starters, Lyndsey came home about a month ago now. It was fun going to pick her up. Big Buddha from Fox13 news was there and Maddie and I got our picture taken with him. Unfortunately it was taken with my Moms camera and I have yet to get the picture from her.
Lynds camped out on the couch for a couple weeks until we finally got her room finished for her. I think that she's nocturnal. She sleeps all day when she's home and she comes home in the wee early morning hours (If she comes home at all). How would it be to be able to do that again? I get grumpy if I'm still up at 10:30!



So last Thursday was my Birthday and Jeff surprised me Saturday with a Ski Trip to the Canyons in Park City. This was my first time Skiing in my life (Minus Cross Country Skiing). I wish I could say I thoroughly enjoyed it, but unfortunately I was sick and had kind of a rough time of it. Saying that I was a wimp about it would be an understatement. Poor Jeff. He was so nice and patient with me while I WALKED down the hills that I was to scared to Ski down.
We ended the trip with a trip to the Instacare to find out what the heck was wrong with me.
With the heavy Antibiotics the gave me I was good to go again. :)


We missed Church on Sunday morning to to my illness, but we were able to make it to Jeff's grandparents Easter Dinner that evening. I got some cute pictures of Maddie in her pretty Easter dress that she didn't get to wear to Church.
We had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids in the back yard to finish off the day.



Hope you all had a fun and restful Easter!
2 comments:
awww, that really is such a cute little easter dress. i'd better see her in it this sunday;-)
Glad you sister made it home safe and sound! Are you guys twins?? And Happy Birthday! I've never been skiing in my life (well, real skiing in the mountains, anyway) so I'm right there with you on being terrified to go down those hills!
Madison looked absolutely adorable in that darling dress! What a cutie she is - love the bow, too!
Post a Comment