Sheesh it's been a while. I downloaded blog press on my iphone and ipad thinking it would give me a better excuse to blog more often, but it hasen't really worked out that way.
So there is a LOT to catch up on. Heres a brief run down of what's happened since April (since the June post only went that far)
April-
Had our sweet baby (Who just so happens to be the sweetest little thing on this planet!).
Had a nasty time recovering from having said baby.
May-
Maddie turned 5! (But you already knew that).
Had Gall Bladder surgery two days after
Had a nasty recovery on that too, though it was a much shorter time period.
June-
Went on our first camping trip of the season to Millsite in central Utah and had a BLAST!
We blessed Brooklyn on
Got to see one of my best friends who lives out of state that I haven't seen in YEARS!
July-
Went to the Murray July 4th Parade
Got to hear the sweet sound of Brooklyn laughing for the first time
Our little Niece Emma was born!
Went to the Draper Days July 24th parade
Max fell off a flat bed cart at Sam's Club and got 6 pretty stitches in his chin.
Went to Silver Lake
August-
Went camping for a night. Maddie puked the whole time. It. was. Awful!
Came home and spent the next week with all of us taking turns having the puking bug. Including the baby :(
Maddie started KINDERGARTEN!!
Went to Silver lake again (We kinda like that place :))
Started my canning for the season. We are now stocked and ready to go for the next year!
Spent a couple of Saturdays at the local water park.
Geez, I am missing out on tons that I just can't think of I know! Some of these things I may even do a separate post on, if I happen to feel ambitious one of these days. I know I'm horrible and I really need to try better. I love it when I blog about something because I always forget so many details and it helps me remember them!
Hope I'll be back soon with lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment