I've been getting a lot and I mean A LOT of pressure to update this blog. Yes, you know who you are *wink*.
I'm ashamed that it's been now 2 months since I've done any kind of update. And I still have not done our summer really yet.
So the first news I'm going to post right now is... WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!
Yes it's true. The girls will now out number the boys in this family. Poor Max. He has no hope for a brother. This IS our last baby. So unless we get a big surprise, he's going to have to get together lots and lots with his boy cousins his age. Good thing he has many. He also has a cute little friend Eli that lives a couple of doors down that we get together with. Hopefully his family will be around for a long time so that the two of them can cause some good neighborhood havoc.
I'm excited for a girl. It will be nice to not have to buy new clothes and shoes.
Now the big debate is the name. Do we stick with another M name even though the first two were not intentional? Will she feel left out if it's not? Will I go crazy with confusion if we do? I'm torn. Plus, I have the hardest husband in the world to decide on names with. He likes pretty much nothing that I like. In fact... He pretty much likes nothing. If I get an "It's alright" out of him, it's a miracle, but still doesn't mean that he will end up going with it.
I am feeling much better. The throwing up only happens a few times a week now and I actually have enough energy to function normally. I am pretty beat down by the end of the night. I'm 20 weeks along now, so only half way to go!
I'm going to try to get some pictures up here soon. Just have to figure out how to download them from my phone since I have no memory space on the PC.
No comments:
Post a Comment