She asked for a Beach Birthday party. As most of you know, we don't have beaches in Utah unless you want to go to the stinky salt lake or some rocky lake beach. So we just threw a giant water party in the back yard for the birthday girl. She was in heaven having so many kids over to play with.
Birthday Morning
Birthday afternoon
If this face isn't pure excitment, than I don't know what is!
The birthday Party
Most of the party pics are on my iphone. I'd tell you that I will post them, but it would probably end up being a lie. But you get the idea from the few that I do have here.
We are so greatful to have this little spitfire in our family. She is seriously the sweetest kid we could have asked for.
We love you Bug! Hope you had the bestest birthday ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment