Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Happy 7 years!
Sorry for my lack in blogging. Again. I know I'm completely terrible. But I'm back! For today at least :)
Saturday was mine and Jeff's 7 year anniversary. This YEAR marks 10 years of being together for us. In fact, we met during the 2002 winter Olympics here is Salt Lake. Okay, Lyndsey met him then, but introduced us a few weeks later, so whatever. That's actually a good story that I should write out sometime.
Anyway, 10 years ago I didn't know how much I lucked out snagging this guy. He is amazing and I don't say it nearly enough. My guy can do ANYTHING. Seriously I'm pretty sure that if he puts his mind to something, there is no way he can fail. Sometimes it makes me mad that one person can have so much talent in one body, but he DOES! I'm totally going to brag here, so bare with me.
He is THE BEST dad I could have ever asked for for our children. They love him to the moon and back. He is amazing with them and he loves them unconditionally. I can't be more grateful for that.
He is the hardest worker I know. He works long hours at work and comes home and gets straight to work. You never see this man sit in front of the TV unless it's 10:00 at night and he's in bed. NEVER!
He helps me clean the house. I feel guilty about that, but he does and he doesn't complain about it. Not usually anyway ;) He does the dishes after every dinner! Talk about awesome huh?
He is the ultimate handy man. He can fix/build nearly anything if he has the tools that he needs. I'm serious people, he is AWESOME!
He loves me. He sticks up for me. He's always there when I need him. I am so so grateful to be the wife of this amazing man. To be the mother of his beautiful children.
Happy 7 years babe, I LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment