Maddie loves dogs. Much to Jeff's dismay. I'm proud to say that she takes after her mother in this department. And since we don't have our own dog, she gets to love on all of our family members dogs. We recently returned home from a camping trip to Goblin Valley State Park. We went over General Conference weekend with my family. We were the only family up there without a dog. My sisters and my parents all have little dogs and Maddie just loves them to death. She adopted Natalie's dog Millie who is part Chihuahua and part Wiener dog. She is tiny. And Maddie just malled her all weekend. She would sit on her camping chair with Millie on her lap and just love her and pet her. It was really actually very cute.
Kailey snapped this picture of her with their puppy Router. Router is still really little and quite breakable, so Maddie didn't get to hold him too much, but she still got to give him a little love.
I'm really loving having photographers in the family!!
1 comment:
so stinkin' cute! I see a puppy in your future!
Post a Comment