2x4 Pumpkins
Just take some Scrap 2x4's you may have laying around. Cut them all to the same length (any length you desire) Cut the end pieces on an angle to give it the rounded look Cut a small piece for the stump, paint them, glue together with wood glue, tie on some green ribbon or tulle and whaalla! You have a pumpkin!!I've also seen them without the edges angled, but I thought that this way looks so much more pumpkin-y :-)
They are so super easy and they would be great to do with your kids, a girl scout group, activity girls or whatever!
They also make super cute front porch decorations :-)
Christmas!!
Burlap Boo Wreath
Click here for the tutorial on how to make this wreath. And be forewarned... It is a MESSY project! Next time I work with Burlap I will be doing it outdoors!
Floral Wall Sconce
I wouldn't put this one in the super cheap category, but I LOVE IT! My mother in law helped me put this arrangement together on Saturday while the guys were Elk hunting. We bought all the flowers in the Autumn floral section at Joanns Crafts for 60% off. This is a great time of year to get Autumn Inspirations Floral. The prices will only go down from here, but the selection will too, so I wanted to get them right away.
Happy Autumn! Let me know what fun crafts you've done! I'm always on the lookout for some new ideas.
1 comment:
i love those pumpkins. i have had no energy for crafting, so it's a good thing i grew pumpkins this year to make my porch festive:)
Post a Comment