We had a wonderful Christmas! Madison was so much fun this year. It just keeps getting better and better every year. I can't wait until Max is big enough and they can feed off of each others excitement.
Christmas eve day we went to Gpa and Gma Readings for our family gift exchange. After we were finished we headed over to Jeff's grandparents again for their traditional Swedish Christmas dinner. As always, it was wonderful and we all got spoiled by Everyone. Gma and Gpa Youngberg gave the kids some cute P.J's for Christmas and they got to wear them to bed that night. We always got new P.J's on Christmas eve growing up and it was so fun to get to wear our new pajamas's that night, so I hope to keep the tradition going.
Grandma and Grandpa Reading joined us for opening presents on Christmas morning. I made a Christmas casserole for breakfast that turned out pretty good if I say so myself. I think that will be a tradition too from now on :). We were supposed to go to Nanny and Grandpa's house but Nanny was down with the flu on Christmas, so we went to my sister Kailey's house instead and made some coconut Shrimp and watched the cousins play Dance Dance revolution. Like I said, it was a wonderful day.
We ended up having the Dransfield Christmas party the next Thursday, but I unfortunately forgot my camera and so I don't have any pictures of it. But like usual, it was a crazy time. My sister Lyndsey is in town from Maryland, where she is doing some schooling for her Job until March, so it was fun getting to catch up with her.
I have so so much to catch up on, but not to much time to do it. So I'll have to take it in segments. So here's some of our Christmas pictures. Hope you had a wonder Christmas!!
Maddie and Max in their Christmas Clothes.
Mads got a sweet lamp for her nightstand from Grandpa and Grandma.She loves it!
Grandpa and Grandma also gave her and Max this little scooter. She is actually really good on it.
Maddie loved Santa so much that she hoarded in on him when all the other kids were trying to get their pictures with him. It was pretty funny.
So excited to open presents on Christmas morning!
Our family on Christmas morning. I'll have to look, but I think I've worn the same thing ever Christmas for the last 3 years. I'll have to dig out pictures and compare. lol!
Grandpa and Grandma with our babies. :-)
My sweet little man in his styling new jammies!
She had so much fun opening up her presents
Enjoying her new toys and her new table.
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I love all the traditions around Christmas too! We all get new Pjs, and Bills Mom (or sister if they have gone to Florida) make an "egg puff" but when I was a kid we had cinnamin rolls after we opened our stockings.
I love Christmas pj's- and can you share your recipe for that yummy breakfast casserole? Cinnamon rolls are getting to be too much every year
Post a Comment