Going out is stressful these days and I try to avoid it at all cost. I took both kids to the grocery store the other week and I had to push one cart with kids and pull another with groceries. It wasn't my idea of fun. When I go out I have to try to time everything just right so that the baby is freshly fed, but then it takes another half hour to catch Maddie and wrestle her coat and boots on her. By the time everyone is ready and put in their place in the car, Max is starting to get hungry again. I am in complete awe with mothers that have to do it with more than two kids without help. Because two kids kick my butt! My mom used to haul 5 or 6 kids with her to the store. She must have been completely crazy.
So, a couple good things have come out of me staying home all day. Number one being that I don't spend money. And that is always a good thing. Number two is that I've been putting my new Kitchenaid mixer to some good use and have been cooking ALOT. I've been trying new things for dinner every night. Some have been success. Some not. ;-)
Anyway... that's what we've been up to. Not a whole lot. I did take some cute pictures of the kiddos this week though.
Jeff took Maddie outside last night to build a snowman.
This picture of me is completely terrible, but I had to post it. I took it myself, hence the thumb in front of the light, but I thought it was so cute that Max had the biggest grin on his face. I had no clue that he was smiling.
3 comments:
Yup! Sounds about right! I love it when they go to the four hour gap when the need to eat bc it gave menso much more time out:). Now I am wheening max and we don't have to really be home until afternoon naps around 2 or 3 everyday as long as we bring max a sippy with milk. You're going to love the freedom, but man I miss when she took more naps too:)
He is so adorable, it makes me smile~ what a cutie pie!
KERI-
He is soooo cute! I can't believe how much he has grown and how fast.
Cole seriously needs some kid interaction too! We should plan something some time.
Post a Comment