Winter is here in full force. I think we have more snow now than we got all year last year. We've had a couple of really good snowstorms in the last week. It's made it a little more bearable to be trapped in doors since it's so freezing outside. We've begun the Christmasing process to our house. On Friday Jeff put up the Christmas lights outside and we did our tree and other decorations on Saturday.
I missed out on the Black Friday chaos this year. I missed getting up with my sister and mom at the wee hours of the morning. Okay okay, I really didn't. I value my sleep much more these days. :) I did go out around 7:.30AM though and hit a couple stores. 'Toys R us' was still a mess when I got there, so I at least got to experience some of the Black Friday madness. Only a couple more things to get that I'm hoping to get done tonight and we'll be pretty much ready I think. Bring on the Holidays!
I woke up to this outside my back door the other morning!
1 comment:
i was so sad to miss the big storms over thanksgiving! we still got to play in it a little when we got home:-)
Post a Comment