Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Food...

It's a love hate relationship. She loves it, I hate it. I love having her discover new things and new flavors, but I hate cleaning it up. It STAINS EVERYTHING! And for some reason I just can't seem to keep it clean feeding her. Jeffrey fed her the other day and some how he managed to not get any on the bib or baby.
But she loves it so much more when it's like this......

2 comments:

Kailey said...

I loves it so much more when she eats that way too! :-)

Em said...

haha, now you know!!! remember when brennan puked carrots onto your carpet!? horrible. i'm telling you, baby wipes do the trick!!! that and oxy clean spray, sold at target. go get some today! it really does get the stains out and i only do laundry once a week, so if it stains on monday night it sits until the next monday morning a week later when it's time for laundry again. oxy clean spray, hip hip hoorah!