This little Sweetie started 1st grade today! She was so excited this morning and couldn't wait to get to school. She found one of her cute little friends in her line this morning and was super happy that she had a friend right off in her class. I'm a little nervous about how shes going to do being in school all day, but I'm sure she will get the hang of it. I'm thinking she will be pretty ornery for the first week or so.
I've been terrible about updating this thing since Brooklyns birthday. We have had a really busy summer. At the end of April we bought a 5th wheel and sold our little camping trailer, so we've been gone a lot this summer camping and making some fun memories. We just returned home from Washington where we now have family property on Sunday. Hopefully once Max starts school and Brooklyn is napping I can have some time to get some of them up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment