March 23rd-
My little Brookie Pie is 11 months old now! Obviously by the above picture shes not happy about it. To be honest, shes not happy about much lately. She's been pretty sick. One nasty cold after the other. Plus all the teeth she has coming in. She's not a happy girl.
She has been pretty needy. Always wanting to be held and toted around. It makes for some hard days.
She has 6 teeth now. She two fronts finally came through and they were brutal. I can't remember the last time she slept the night through. She can now pull herself to stand in her crib, which means that she won't go to bed without me sitting on the floor with my arms through the crib physically holding her down while she falls asleep. And I also have to sit and hold her down during the night. I'm starting to break down and just bring her in to bed with me some nights. Sometimes I just bring Maddie in to our room and just leave Brooklyn to scream it out. I wish she would just sleep on her own again!!
She loves being around the other kids and instantly perks up when they enter the room.
She is starting to fit in to some 18 month clothes.
She now says Momma and Dadda and Yay.
We just took a road trip to Scottsdale at the beginning of the month and she did so wonderfully in the car I can't believe it! She had a blast being on vacation and loved swimming.
We love our sweet baby and can't believe shes growing up so fast!
The bruise on her cheek is a result of a failed stand on the rail of the bar stool. Lets the bumps and bruises begin :(
She loves to sit on things just her size
she loves her Aunt Kailey
My little cutie
No comments:
Post a Comment