I must apologize for some of the pictures. I will be the first to admit I don't try to hard some days to look my best. The middle pic is a perfect example ;-) So here you are....
Week 30
Week 31
Week 32
I can totally tell a difference in 3 weeks! Can you? I'm now in my 33rd week, so time for another picture. I'll post them in 3's so that it's easier to see the growth difference.I'm now down to my every two week appts. I have one more of those, then I will be down to every week! My Dr said on Monday that the baby is around 4 lbs right now. That freaks me out a bit because she will probably double that weight in the next 6 weeks and I'm feeling pretty stretched to the max right now. I don't know how I'm possibly going to fit a 7-8 pounder in there!
Still no name decided in the name game. We are taking ideas everyone!
Stay tuned. I may decide to post pictures of my feet to document week by week swelling as well. ;-) J/K
2 comments:
You look adorable! Wow how time flies.... Oh the feet, I remember it all too well...
Another 'm' name?
crazy how much they grow in the end!!! i want your mint green pants in the 30 week shot, so cute:)
Post a Comment