I've been MIA again. And I don't have any photos to add, because my computer is pretty much full, so is my camera and my phone. I really need to invest in an external hard drive I guess.
Maddie started a new Pre-school last month. She is loving Miss Kims class. She seems to do a little better there than she did in the Preschool that she was in last year. We've already had two field trips. One to the Fire Station in Draper and one to the Pumpkin Patch. Max loves the field trips just as much as Maddie does. He absolutely loves running in the big group of kids. That kid is going to LOVE preschool when it's his turn.
Max will be having surgery to have his tonsils and Adenoids out next Tuesday at Primary Children's hospital.
He has sleep apnea and has a really hard time breathing when he is sleeping. Which would explain why he rarely sleeps a night though. I really REALLY hope that this helps with the problem.
I'm pretty worried about the surgery, because he is so young. Because of his age, they will be keeping him overnight at the hospital for observation.
Besides that, the little guy is a fire ball of energy. When I think that he can't possibly get any more hyperactive, he surprises me again. He and Maddie fight like no other. It drives me crazy!
He also can make a mess like nobodies business! But he's still the sweetest most loving little guy.
On to other big news, We are expecting again! I say that with more enthusiasm then I'm actually feeling at the moment. I'm about 11 weeks along now and this pregnancy has been a really hard one so far. I have been MUCH more sick than I was with Max. kinda makes me wonder if it's another girl. I can't wait for the second trimester to start and I can start feeling like a human being again. It's been so hard feeling the way that I have and trying to care for my family and home as well. We will definitely be making this our last addition.
I have such great friends and family though for which I am extremely grateful. I've had friends make us dinner on my really bad days without even being asked and my mother in law has brought over dinner on numerous occasions. I'm really lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.
2 comments:
Hopefully you will feel better soon. It will be fun having our babies so close together.
CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby!!!
Prayers and Positive thoughts sent for Max, lots of hugs and popcicles and im sure he will be back to his old self in no time... only sleeping better!
Post a Comment