Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happenings

I feel like I'm on the go all the time. Even when I'm home I feel like I'm crunching time. Lots and lots and lots have been happening and I'm STILL not caught up on all of our fun summer stuff! I'll get to it, but here is a quick rundown of what is happening in my busy life.

Max is on the move. He started crawling over a month ago. Is it possible to run while crawling? Because I swear he's a lightning crawler. He also pulls himself up on to EVERYTHING. I have to have a gate at the top AND bottom of the stairs because he won't stay off of them. He totally thinks that he's all that.
He's grown up faster that I could ever believe. I want to cry even thinking that he's only a little over a month to being one! I know.... ONE!!!
He's a super cute little man. He waves bye bye, says mamamamamamaaaaa and dadadadadadadaaaaaaaaa,  reaches his hands up high in the air when you ask him who is so big. He blows kisses and gives hugs, slaps, bites and trys to scratch my nose off and my eyes out. Just had to throw those last few in there so that you know that I'm dealing with a real boy here hahaha ;) He's a rambunctious little thing, but I wouldn't change a thing about him... Ok.... maybe just one little thing. Just that whole sleeping thing that I've complained about many a times that I won't go in to again. Yet, anyway. Give me another week or two.

On to Maddie,

My girl started Pre-school the beginning of the month! What a grown up little girl she's becoming. Her school is across the valley and we carpool with some of her friends. She loves it... I think. She says she does anyway, but man she sure comes home ornery. I think it really wipes her out. She is learning a lot though.
She also started Gymnastics a few weeks ago. She is having a blast with that. She does have a little bit of a hard time paying attention to what she's supposed to be doing. I blame it on the fact that she's only three and hopefully she will grow out of it.

I'm enjoying the break in the hot weather, but not at all looking forward to winter yet. Summer's just go on by way too fast these days. I've been working on a bunch of Fall/ Halloween craft projects that I'll post pictures of as soon as I get them loaded.

I've got lots more, but I'm out of time. So it will just have to wait for another day.

No comments: