This Ghost decoration is her favorite. She knows that she can touch it, but not pick it up or move it. So she just sits and pokes it with her finger and stares at it.

I keep walking in to the room and find her kissing it. It's so stinkin funny, I HAD to catch it with the camera!

On Saturday I got the chance to go Trail Riding with my friend Karissa and some other friends from the barn that I used to board at. We rode up Yellow Fork in Rose Canyon. We had so much fun. It was a little chilly, but the leaves were absolutely gorgeous. None of my pictures do them justice.



On our way back down to the trailers we had a little deer jump out of the brush and scare the horses. They all did a 180 and bolted down the trail. Unfortunately Cherie wasn't able to stay on her horse and landed in the creek. Not fun!

Thanks again for the ride Kris!!!
5 comments:
Your welcome! Glad you could come!!
this makes me miss riding! i know i'm rare, but i am SO glad the summer is over. fall can stay forever:-) i have so much more energy when it's a little crisp outside.
Cute pic of Mad. I did that once. Took a flying leap from a spooked horse. Well he sent me for a flying leap. His name was Flick. I figured out that day why he was named that. Man my ass hurt for weeks!!!
Oh that little Madison is sooooo stinkin' cute! Love the pics. :) Oh, and our girls all rode a horse for the first time at the fair last week. Maybe they'll turn into "trail riders" one day.
awwww! You got to go for a trail ride? Lucky! I haven't been since last December! Good ol' Cleo! She is such a sweetie!
Looks like you had a great time, with my sister to boot!
:)
Post a Comment