
We took a picnic and went up Little Cottonwood canyon one night a few weeks ago. We had to fight Maddie all though dinner because she wanted to be in the river so bad. She is so obsessed with water! It was FREEZING, but she didn't care one bit. We probably played in the river for a good half hour straight. And she still threw a tantrum when we left.


Last week Jeff's dream of owning a 4-wheeler came true. We found one for a great deal that we just couldn't pass up. I have a little secret account that I called the 4-wheeler fund that I'd been adding to for the last few years. Since I've done the horse thing for so long, Jeff wanted one of his own. His is a little less maintenance though, so I can't complain. We are hoping to go camping soon, so we can test the thing out on more then just our street.


Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!!!
3 comments:
Oh sure, mommy had her horse, daddy now has his, what about little Maddie? Where's her stinkin four wheeler? Huh, huh? What would poor little Maddie do if I wasn't here advocating for her best interests. Oh, that's right, you actually got it for Maddie. I understand that you need to tell Jeff you actually got it for him. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me! P.S. Sweet ride! Air five!
Oh, and that is a pretty cute niece you got there. I guess I can revel in the fact that she is my cousin and now Cooper will have another little one to play with!
Post a Comment